Ever used something that you think everyone else needs to know about?
Making the correct choice can be daunting, what’s the best brand what’s the best price. Searching the Internet reading all the reviews is a nightmare; you can quite literally send yourself crazy with it, like I did.
But then I was introduced to Matt and Chris and got to test ride a pair of Eleven Sprocket ESP38c Clincher Wheels and they are a match for any big brand and what’s most important is that Eleven Sprocket are passionate about bikes and the technical detail that’s, well, awesome.
The attention given to quality and to the service is what sets this company apart from all the others. Then they offered me a sponsorship and I still pinch myself once in a while and think about how lucky I am.
It is important to get it right – a test ride will help you to determine this.
Eleven Sprocket are offering riders the chance to test ride their wheels and frames. Even if it is just a set of wheels you need they will set them up on your own bike so you can take them for a spin. This way you can really get a feel of how they compare to what you are using at the minute. They are based in Yorkshire so you can test ride on some of the best cycling roads in the country as showcased by the 2014 Tour de France.
For more information contact Matthew or Chris, these guys are awesome. They are always available to chat and offer advice. Let them know what you are interested in taking for a spin and they will give you a list of suitable dates to pick from.
Check out: www.elevensprocket.com
Tel: 01226 211526
Mob: 07771 820790
- They offer a personal and professional service with tailored advice to help you find the right equipment to suit your riding style
- They provide Custom Colour Decals that are manufactured available to order in any colour with all their wheel-sets.
- Unique Carbon Clincher Technology with N7 Braking System for progressive controlled braking and advanced heat control. Similar systems are only found in top of the range premium brand equivalents.
- Every wheel-set is hand built to a lateral tolerance of 0.3mm and designed in Yorkshire
- All Eleven Sprocket wheel-sets are detail finished by hand before being dispatched.
- They have sourced premium grade components and materials, which include ceramic bearings as standard in all wheel-sets and Eleven Sprocket Carbon-Ceramic hybrid-braking surface.
- They operate a Crash Replacement Warranty program on all wheels as standard, which offers a 35% discount on a replacement pair.
- Eleven Sprocket provide unique components and a professional service for the amateur needing advice or the experience racer relying on quality.
- They have years of racing experience behind them and are driven to produce technologies and products that will boost performance and enhance your ride.
- They maintain a close relationship with their manufacturers, which allow them to engineer revolutionary products, and by retailing directly to the customer they ensure that we receive the latest technologies at unbeatable prices.
- The structural rigidity of the rims translates into wheel-sets with instant acceleration as power is directly transferred with every pedal stroke. This responsiveness is also felt through the handling, resulting in wheel-sets that feel controlled and fast. The 21mm profile reduces aerodynamic drag whilst maintaining compatibility with all frames.